8 Days Safari to Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing
For a great experience on trekking Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the world’s most accessible high summits with breathtaking view of the natural vegetation.
Mount Kilimanjaro National Park by any name is a metaphor for the compelling beauty of East Africa. Not only is this the highest peak on the African continent it is also the tallest free-standing mountain in the world
Kilimanjaro National Park is one of the world’s most accessible high summits, a beacon for visitors from around the world. Most climbers reach the crater rim with little more than a walking stick, proper clothing and determination.
- Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa. It means mountain of Light or Mountain of Greatness.
- One of the largest single freestanding mountains in the world and is unique in being so close to the equator and yet having yearlong ice glaciers, and boasts the largest alpine desert of all the glaciated mountains in East Africa.
- Extraordinary sunrises and sunsets
- Breathtaking views
- Only place where snow is found in Africa
- Wild animals on the slopes of the mountain
- UNESCO World Heritage sites